glock 26 gen 5
glock g 26 gen 5 extended mag for sale It comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hand.
is also known as the “Baby Glock” due to its small size and is sold in 3 different generations, from Gen 3-Gen5. A Glock 26 shoots a 9mm Luger cartridge for fast and accurate shots when you need them the most. Before we get into the different models of the g26 gen5 it’s best to understand the purpose and capability of the pistol to determine if this is something you’d like.
I recommend the Glock 26 gen 5 extended mag slide for sale for police officers who carry the Glock 19 or the Glock 22 as their service pistol. The 26 can easily be carried on your ankle for a seamless transition between your primary carry pistol and your back-up. I will review each of the 3 Generations of the 26, so you can decide for yourself what fits you best.
Pros of glock g26 gen5
- Great Price for used models
- Perfect for a concealed carry pistol
- Great gun to learn on for smaller men, women, and children
- This gun weighs 1.6 lbs fully loaded, making it incredibly comfortable to carry
- Fits perfect as an ankle holster
- Great back-up pistol for law enforcement
Cons of glock g26 gen5
- The finger grooves are very uncomfortable and cause you to grip the pistol in a standard position
- Gen 4 and 5 are much better pistols and will give you a much better feel
- Buying new for a Gen 5 is like buying the original Playstation. It might work just fine, but it’s not going to feel or look as good as the Playstation 4 (I can’t wait for the 5!)
- The trigger pull weight is very heavy for such a compact pistol
- Safe Action safety feature (no manual safety)
- Loaded chamber indicator added to all Gen 3 pistols
- Thumb rests for ambidextrous characteristics
- Added finger grooves
- Added Universal Glock Rail
Why Should I Buy The glock g26 gen5 ?
There are no reviews yet.